Achieving Deep POV

Kathleen Y'Barbo couldn't make the meeting this month, so our own Kathrese McKee will be filling in. She'll be teaching the secrets of writing in a deep POV.  If the concept of going deep confuses you, or if you're just looking for ways to improve your POV depth, you don't want to miss this.

Kathrese is the award-winning author of Mardan's Mark and Healer's Curse, The third in the Mardan's Mark series, Mardan's Annointed is coming soon.

About Kathrese:

As a Systems Engineer for EDS, I never guessed I would become a writer since my work was designing systems, coding, and testing. But in every assignment, I wound up supplying the writing muscle for the projects, too. I wrote design documents, technical specs, user documentation, change notes, and more.

Drawing nearer to my true interests, I taught middle school Reading and English as a Second Language for four years. Since I stopped teaching, I've devoted my time to blogging and writing Young Adult fiction. I'm an active member in the Writers on the Storm chapter of American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW). My other interests are photography and music.

Kathrese is a fun speaker, so I hope everyone can make it to the meeting!

Saturday, July 16, 11:00 - 1:00, at Lupe Tortillas, on I-45 in The Woodlands!

Comments

Popular Posts