Coming soon: Judy Christie


I can't wait to meet and hear our guest on October 17, Judy Christie. She has had quite a life. In the "About Judy" section of her website, she wrote this:

For 25 years I was a journalist, then embarked on a journey as a small-business owner and author, thankful for the many readers and clients who have been part of that adventure. From growing up in government housing in Louisiana to having lunch at the White House with Nancy Reagan, my life’s been interesting. I’ve been chased by a monkey on my way to work, fished for piranha on the Amazon River and once got a black eye playing putt-putt golf. I’m a fan of porch swings and primitive antiques, have stacks of books in every room of the house and appreciate an ice-cold Diet Dr Pepper on my green kitchen couch.

Judy is the author of multiple fiction and nonfiction books. She loves writing and talking about writing, and we have the honor of her discussing her favorite subject with us this week. She'll be sharing about branding and writing a series. So, come join us for what promises to be a great learning experience!

Comments

Popular Posts